|At her mooring in 2011|
Adagio is now reluctantly on the market, looking for her next owner.
Last year the boat received numerous updates that complete the entire package:
- Completely refinished all exterior varnish
- New Interior and Cockpit Cushions
- New custom Doyle StackPack
- New fitted, fleece lined winter cover
Prior improvements (detailed throughout this blog) include:
- Refinished Spruce mast and boom (2009)
- New running rigging (2009)
- Newly painted interior (2009)
- New fresh water faucet at sink (2009)
- Completely refinished/painted exterior (2008)
Relatively rare Sailmaster 22 Weekender model, with full mahogany interior and quarterberths.
Engine is 8hp Johnson (2000) in good condition. Boat includes Mainsail, 150% Genoa, 130% Genoa, Working Jib, and Drifter Spinnaker all in good condition, as well as fenders, docklines, lifejackets, boarding ladder, anchor, and jackstands.
Unique opportunity to acquire a completely turn-key classic and be sailing in no time. Can be easily seen in Marblehead, MA. Please contact aoschneider nospam at nospam gmail.com
|At the dock with new StackPack|
|Cockpit with new cushions|
|Interior with new cushions|
|New winter boat cover|